Tuesday, January 15, 2008

sooo cold

I went to Chicago with DH last night, he had a meeting to attend and I tag along with my knitting gear, yup never leave home without one...

while waiting for him at Subway.. i knit my doily using sport weight yarn to knit into a baby/or lap blanket... it kind of fun ..keep increasing and knit knit knit..the subway supposed to close at 9 pm but at 7.50 they started sweeping the floor and packed things up ... i feel that they are hinting me to leave...lol...so i packed my stuff and got nowhere to go ... I loitered around the building and boy was it icy cold or what and the wind ...no kidding keep blowing...ahem i forgot Chicago is the WINDY city ...today i am home all day long and i feel chill all the time... believe it or not i had 3 pieces of clothing on(t-shirt,cardigan and fleece) and still feel chilly...wonder i am sick or ......Sigh.. nevertheless it was fun to accompany my DH though...we chat and eat on the way there and back...people drive **Craze** there for sure...one second of waiting they HONKED ...and honked...it kind of blown my mind away...

did you know they are some Asia country the road rages are out of control ...they will beat each other up ...they had ZERO tolerance !!!

No comments: